The professional PEELS line is differentiated by different strengths depending on the concentration and proportion of acids, marked with digits (I-V) according to designated components best adapted to treatment type and skin condition.
As effective as 32% blend approximate pH 3.3 – 3.9
For young & mature skin.
- Stimulates the skin’s natural renewal process
- Regulates skin cell production
- Boosts collagen synthesis
- Diminishes expression lines & wrinkles
- Slows down the skin ageing process
- Lightens and evens skin tone
- Cleans & refresh skin texture
- Relieves skin inflammation and redness
- Regulates sebum production
- Removes dead skin cells
- Prevents oily sheen and breakouts
- Speeds up the healing process of blemishes
- Soothes problematic areas common to problem-prone skin
Apply a generous amount on the face and neck using a brush or your hands. Evenly over desired areas, gently spread around eyes. Leave for 20 minutes, depending on skin sensitivity. Rinse thoroughly with a damp washcloth until the tingling sensation passes or do not wash it off if you decide to follow with A-NOX SOLUTION.
Note: The peel might cause temporary redness, stinging and heating sensation. It is recommended to prepare the client for this before applying the product. Evenly redness over all face is a normal reaction, it’s coming up in 2-4 min. If the reaction delay or the amount of the peel is not enough apply 2-3 layers in 2-3 min. HL peels allow to apply 2-3 times on one treatment depending on skin type, condition and reaction.